Register your account
- 1. Our Services
- 1.1 These Terms govern your use of our Services, including, our Site, the Software and the Services. When you access our Site, you can learn about our products and services, and submit questions and comments to us through https://www.altered-silicon.com/.
- 2.1 You agree that the information you provide to Altered Silicon at all times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. To use the Services, you may be asked to enter a PIN or password.. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account profilel, PIN, and/or password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your devices.
- 2.2 Altered Silicon currently makes the Services available over the Internet. You shall provide at your own expense, all necessary telephone lines, Internet connections, equipment, software (including a compatible web browser), and services for you to effectively access the Services. You are responsible for upgrading and configuring your internal systems (e.g. network settings, Internet routing, fire walls, and web browsers) to be and remain compatible with and optimize the performance of the Services.
- 2.3 Subject to your ongoing compliance with the Terms, including any and all applicable restrictions, requirements, and prohibitions, Altered Silicon grants you permission to access and use the Services as set forth in the Terms, and consistent with the intended features of the Services.
- 3. Privacy.
- 4. Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICES YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
- 4.1 Make available copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display and otherwise make available to others;
- 4.2 Harass, threaten, or defraud other Services users;
- 4.3 Make available content that is threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libelous, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate;
- 4.4 Impersonate another person or access another user's account without that person's permission;
- 4.5 Share Altered Silicon-issued passwords or PINs with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
- 4.6 Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted in connection with your use of the Services;
- 4.7 Use the Services for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- 4.8 Upload material that is damaging to computer systems or data of Altered Silicon or other users of the Services (e.g. a virus, Trojan horse, or other malicious code); or
- 4.9 Use the Services to advertise any product or service that is prohibited or regulated by applicable laws or regulations, or to engage in any false or misleading or otherwise unlawful or objectionable advertising practice.
- 6. Feedback.
- 6.1 If you provide Altered Silicon with any comments, bug reports, feedback, or modifications proposed or suggested by you to the Services ("Feedback"), Altered Silicon shall have the right to use such Feedback at its discretion, including, but not limited to the incorporation of such suggested changes into the Services. You hereby grant Altered Silicon a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, nonexclusive license under all rights necessary to incorporate and use your Feedback for any purpose.
- 7. Feedback.
- 7.1 The Services may provide features that enable Altered Silicon to tailor your experience based on your location ("Location-based Services"). For example, Altered Silicon may utilize your device's Internet Protocol ("IP") address to ensure that content is delivered to you, or bandwidth information to improve the speed and quality of your Services experience. In order to use Location-based Services, you must allow Altered Silicon access to your localized position, which Altered Silicon may access through a variety of means, including, if available, GPS, IP address, cellular tower, and/or other location identifiers now known or later developed. If you choose to disable Location-based Services, you will not be able to utilize certain features of the Services. By authorizing Altered Silicon to access your location, you agree and acknowledge that (i) any device data we collect from you in connection with the Services is directly relevant to your use of the Software and (ii) Altered Silicon may provide Location-based Services related to your then-current location for the duration of your session. You acknowledge and agree that Altered Silicon does not guarantee the accuracy of any location information, and your use of any Location-based Services is at your sole risk.
- 8. Maintenance and Support.
- 8.1 From time to time, Altered Silicon may need to perform maintenance on or upgrade the Services or the underlying infrastructure that enables you to use the Services. This may require Altered Silicon to temporarily suspend or limit your use of some or all of the Services until such time as this maintenance and/or upgrade can be completed. You will not be entitled to claim damages for such suspension or limitation of the use of any Services.
- 8.2 Altered Silicon cannot guarantee that the Services will always function without disruptions, delay or errors. A number of factors may impact the quality of your communications and use of the Services, and may result in the failure of your services experience, including but not limited to: your local network, firewall, your Internet service provider, the public Internet, the public switched telephone network and your power supply. Altered Silicon takes no responsibility for any disruption, interruption or delay caused by any failure of or inadequacy in any of these items or any other items over which we have no control.
- 9. Altered Silicon Software Usage.
- 9.1 Limited License. The Altered Silicon Software is licensed, not sold or otherwise transferred, to you. Subject to your acceptance of, and ongoing compliance with, the Terms (including payment of any applicable license fees and compliance with all license restrictions) and all applicable laws, Altered Silicon hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to install and use the Software in binary, encrypted format, solely for your personal use, on each applicable device that you own or control. You may not use the Software on any device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the Software available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, reproduce, redistribute or sublicense the Software. You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Software, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law).
- 10. Modification of the Terms.
- 10.1 Altered Silicon reserves the right to update, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time without prior notice. We encourage you to review the Terms periodically for changes. The Terms will identify the date of last update. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. In the event that such modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, such modified Terms will become effective upon the earlier of (i) your continued use of the Services with actual knowledge of such modified Terms, or (ii) 30 days from publication of such modified terms on the Altered Silicon Site; provided however, that disputes arising hereunder will be resolved in accordance with the Terms in place at the time the dispute arose.
- 11. Prohibited Uses.
- 11.1 You may not use the Services in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair them or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You agree neither to modify the Services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services. The Services may contain robot exclusion headers or other systems designed to restrict or regulate access to the Services. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
- 12. Fees and Payment.
- 12.1 Third Party Fees. You understand and acknowledge that third party fees may apply to your use of the Services, including without limitation fees charged by your mobile service provider or Internet provider for network access, developers, data transmission, or other similar fees. You are solely responsible for all such fees.
- 13. Termination.
- 13.1 By Altered Silicon. You agree that Altered Silicon, in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Altered Silicon will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Altered Silicon does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Services and reserves the right to terminate access to the Services and remove or block all content submitted by any persons who are found to be repeat infringers. Any actual or suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Altered Silicon may have at law or in equity.
- 13.2 By You. You may terminate your right to use the Services at any time by discontinuing all use of the Services, including any and all Softwares, and by deleting the Software from your device.
- 13.3 Survival. Sections 3, 5, 6, 11, and 13 through 20 will survive any termination of the Terms.
- 14. Ownership; Proprietary Rights.
- 14.1 The Services are owned and operated by Altered Silicon. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, hardware, services, and all other elements of the Services, including the Software, (the "Materials") are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All Materials contained on the Services are the property of Altered Silicon or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Altered Silicon or its affiliates and/or third party licensors. You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. Altered Silicon reserves all rights not expressly granted in the Terms.
- 15. Third Party Sites, Products and Services.
- 15.1 The Services may include links to other web sites or services, solely as a convenience to users ("Linked Sites"). Altered Silicon does not endorse any Linked Sites or the information, material, products or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through Linked Sites. Altered Silicon makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through Linked Sites. ACCESS AND USE OF LINKED SITES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON LINKED SITES OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKED SITES, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- 15.2 Your correspondence or business or other dealings other users of the Services, or other third party service providers encountered on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods and services, is solely between you and such third party. YOU AGREE THAT ALTERED SILICON WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH DEALINGS OR AS THE RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES ON THE SERVICES.
- 15.3 If you have a dispute with another user of the Services, or the provider of any Linked Site, or any other third party arising in connection with your use of the Software or the Services, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
- 16. *Notice.*
- 16.1 Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices will be served on Altered Silicon at Altered Silicon, Inc., 8 The Green, Suite A Dover 19901. Legal notices will be served on you at either the email or physical address you provide to Altered Silicon or through notifications served to you through the Services. Notice by email will be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Notice given by either party by mail will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
- 17. Disclaimers; No Warranties.
- 17.1 ETHE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE SOFTWARE, AND ANY DATA, USER POSTINGS, INFORMATION, OR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, ALTERED SILICON AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTERED SILICON DOES NOT WARRANT THE DATA, CONTENT, ANALYTICS, FEATURES, OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BLOCKCHAIN HASHING OR OTHER DATA PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS, TO BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, USEFUL, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER HARM THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- 17.2 SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 18. Limitation of Liability.
- 18.1 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALTERED SILICON OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ALTERED SILICON OR AN ALTERED SILICON AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ALTERED SILICON'S OR ITS AFFILIATES', CONTRACTORS', EMPLOYEES', AGENTS', OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS' OR SUPPLIERS' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACQUIRING THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF YOUR CLAIM, OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
- 19. Indemnification.
- 19.1 You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Altered Silicon, its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents and its affiliates, suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of your use or misuse of the Services, your communications, transactions, or dealings with third parties initiated through the Services, your violation of the Terms or any law or regulation, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you in the Terms. Altered Silicon reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Altered Silicon, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. Altered Silicon will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- 20. Miscellaneous.
- 20.1 The Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Delaware, without
regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against
Altered Silicon must be resolved by a court located in the State of Delaware, unless agreed in
writing otherwise by the parties. If any provision of the Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any
reason unenforceable, then that provision will be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to
make it valid and enforceable, or, if not capable of reformation, will be deemed severable from
the Terms, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The
Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by
you, including by operation of law or otherwise, but may be assigned by Altered Silicon without
restriction. The heading references herein are for convenience only, do not constitute a part of
the Terms, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof. The Terms
Silicon relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing, signed by
both parties, or by a change to the Terms made by Altered Silicon as set forth in Section 10.1
above. Failure by Altered Silicon at any time to require performance of any provision of the
Terms will in no manner affect our right to enforce the same at a later time. The Services
hereunder are offered by Altered Silicon. Altered Silicon may be contacted through the Site at
Last updated 27th May 2019